Welcome to SRKC 2023
Swedish Rental Kart Championship 2023 will take place at Gokartcentralen in Kungälv, north of Gothenburg on the weekend of 8-10 December.
- Four categories: Overall (everyone), Master (born before August 1984), Junior (born in August 2006 or later) and Mini (born in 2010 or later).
- Every driver in the Overall/Master category have a minimum weight of 90kg. In the Junior category this limit is 75kg. Mini = 60kg. We can add ballast units (2,5kg and 5kg+).
- Entry fee for Overall/Masters: 400 SEK (deposit) + 2000 = 2400 SEK (210 EUR)
- Entry fee for Juniors/Mini: 200 SEK (deposit) + 1900 = 2100 SEK (180 EUR)
- Please observe that the deposit cannot be repaid.
- Awards: The winner in each category (except Mini) will receive a free ticket to Kart World Championship (KWC 2024).
- Five qualification heats/driver with the possibility to drop one of the results.
- Round 1 and 2 is determined by the best lap times after eight laps.
- Round 3,4 and 5 is determined by the race position after twelve laps. Before every heat in these rounds, there will be a flying lap to determine the start position. It is also mandatory to use the longcut twice in every heat within these rounds.
- Point scoring system: 1st = 1p, 2nd = 2p, 3rd = 3p and so on… Double points will be awarded in the finals.
- The 24 best ranked drivers after the five qualification rounds will move on to the semifinals (8 laps with 8 different karts). Afterwards the eight best ranked drivers will move on to the final (20 laps).
- The driver who has scored the least amount of points after the final is the championship winner.